DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone tried to download and use Roblox on the DJI Smart Controller?

JSmith731

Reactions
Hey, I love to play Roblox and I was just wondering if it is possible to use the app on the DJI Smart Controller. Now I know a lot of people are going to be like "You can play it on your phone, computer, tablet, ETC." Like I said guys, I was just wondering.

I'm really protective of my SC's resources and haven't installed anything other than Litchi and AirData. It is too important a device for me to want to use as anything other than a controller. But that's just me :).

I'm really protective of my SC's resources and haven't installed anything other than Litchi and AirData. It is too important a device for me to want to use as anything other than a controller. But that's just me :).
Yeah, I was just wondering though because I'm really curious, but really, what can an app do to your controller? I've had, well actually HAVE a Yuneec Typhoon H and it also has a built in screen but not as bright as the SC. It can download apps but when I download Roblox and open the app, it doesn't work, so I'm really curious to see if it will work on the SC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair