DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone used these for extended range?

Miguel
[/QUOTE]
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has ordered these and what the results were?
How long did it take to receive the item?

Thank you

Miguel

I have seen these on another thread a couple months ago. There was a lot of conjecture on ordering from an over seas site. I remember a couple folks were going to order some but never found out if they succeeded and tested them.

yeah.. you can't order them. That's the problem. Even if you manage to translate it and get through the process, they'll cancel because of shipping.

Kinda necroing but for future reference

Few things guys,

taobao is Ebay in China. (I don't know if it's the same company, but that is the easiest way for USA people to understand it )

China does not allow PayPal. ( long story short. You can get it, if you jump through many hoops. Not going into that here )

I forget what they are called but basically you have to buy from taobao through an intermediary, because they buy it, then they ship it to you. ( we use taobao allot in the mechanical keyboard hobby ). Taobao will not ship to us There is allot of fraud in taobao ( fake products, misrepresentations of specs ) like there it's now on ebay. It really is a buyer beware atmosphere, there are recourses with the original buyer... which you are not.

All that said there are some really cool things, and innovation on it. But it's something you have to make a risk on. Keyboards are relatively low risk. 100-400 $ with minimal risk to other things ( minimizing risk via using USB hubs, ect ) drones? Higher risk. Is that risk worth it? Your choice.

Source : my wife is Chinese, from Beijing and we're still have family there, we just purchased from there last week when we were in China, I hope this helps, if you want to purchase I can see if I can locate some write ups that explain the process

DAIJIANG is djis real name, and what China calls all drones as they are really the only company in China.

Last edited:
I had bought one set for testing ,this battery I had flied over 8km(fly away)+8km(RTH) then remain 40% battery life,
but I have to say for that dealer has poor services,poor supporting,quality is very bad.
now this battery is damaged,its lifetime only under 30 times.

Attachments

• DSC_0540[1].JPG
    DSC_0540[1].JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 73
Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member