DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has the download button disappeared from DJI's Fly app download page for Android ? All I see is a QR code and that isn't suitable for me as I wish to

Yorkshire_Pud

Reactions
download to a computer.
I was looking on the UL page
If you look and spot the thing can you take a screen capture, draw a blooming BIG RED arrow pointing to the button and attach the edited screen capture to your post please ?
Thanks.

doenload button?

Not sure what you mean. Download most likely?

DJI is recommending downloading it directly to your mobile device.

1727645423071.png

@Yorkshire_Pud yes, the download button has been hidden when browsing from some devices (like a Windows computer).

If you open that download page in a web browser on an Android device, you should see this view instead:

1727646004965.png

doenload button?
You were too quick, and beat me to my normal typo corrections lol.
I'd rather not download it directly to the phone and previously it has been possible to download it to computer. I am pretty certain that there used to be a download button, the vagueness being due to the fact that the porcess was so routine it hasn't stuck in my memory.

Reactions: kentdavidge
it has been possible to download it to computer
You can still do it from a computer if you browse the site via the web browser developer tools and change your device to an Android mobile device. For example, you can do that in Chrome like this:

1727646492391.png

Reactions: kentdavidge
You can still do it from a computer if you browse the site via the web browser developer tools and change your device to an Android mobile device. For example, you can do that in Chrome like this:

View attachment 177918
cheers, I am currently trying to download to a HUDL2, which will not run the app, just to see where the download gets stored....... it turns out to be in the normal download folder.

I don't recall when it was changed, but it was something DJI did recently.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
1727647709463.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earthflute