DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downloading, from DJI, to a phone, copies of logs that have been synced, what is the procedure and how quick a process is it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 103366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 103366

I am sorting out my flight logs, FLY, Go4 and GO and have decided to move all my logs off my 'phones' to my computer then alter their names to something more meaningful and put them back on their phones.
Using windows it doesn't seem possible to change the log names whilst the logs are on the phones. I had a quick look using Linux and it appeared I might be able to change the log names 'there', I certainly could change the text of the name (which I can not do under Windows ) but I did not try to save the changed name so I do not know if the change would 'take'.
Whilst going through one of the fly apps I noticed a sync log that mentioned several flight logs, I may have inadvertently synced a few by mistake.
So, when I emptied the "Flightrecord" folder of .txt logs I activated the sync thinking this will / would download the synced FLY app logs. The front page of the app quickly showed "13" flight records but when I scrolled through them I initially saw only maybe 3 or 4, then it climbed to 7 and I currently see 8 but it must be well over an hour since I started the process.

My questions are. Does anyone know if
1) I am meant to do anything other than 'just' activate the sync, in FLY ( the pnly App I have 'done' so far) I did not notice any other button?
2) Is this, in general, an extremely slow process?
3) Is it meant to download all the synced logs for the relevant without interference from me?
4) Does anyone know of an App, for Android, that can show the data transfer rates over wifi in a graphical form in the way Windows Task Manager can under Windows 7?

I have a broadband connection and can watch youtube videos etc. without a problem so I doubt it is my connection that is limiting the download speed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121