DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has this happe ef to others...crash

Tootalltodd

Reactions
I am new to drones with less than 5 hrs of flight time. I was training to navigate up a windy path using the camera prior to actually risking my little mini mav2. I was stationary at about a foot or so up when mav suddenly flipped over and hit the dirt without warning. The only damage was that one of the props was missing so naturally I figures the prop came off and it could no longer stay stable and crashed. I replaced the missing prop and carefully checked the others for both tightness and integrity, I saw nothing. I pulled a couple circuits of my training and heard a clackety clack sound and it simply fell out of the sky from about 20 to 30'. Front arm broke and I sent it away for repair, its back now but I don't want to do that again. All I can think is that there was some hidden damage to one of the props and it hit the arm and broke fully. I know the way the props are attached to the mini maveric is chintzy to be generous but this is making it seem down right unreliable. Do any of you more experienced pilots have any thoughts or advice. Thank you in advance T3

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett