DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Have the Polar Pro Filters Shipped yet?

Okay, who has gotten more than one of those filter tools from Polar Pro? I am offering cash money!

I messaged them to cancel my order. The tracking still has not updated and I can't wait around from the original Sep 21 ship date with my upcoming trip. I ordered F stop Labs 3 pack of ND filters (cheaper than one filter from Polar Pro) on Saturday, and it is being delivered this morning.

I messaged them to cancel my order.
Let’s hope they read it before shipping (or putting it limbo marked as “shipped”). I left additional voicemail today about my defective filter(s), but still haven’t heard back from last week’s voicemail and email. Wish you good luck there!

How are the F stop filters? Please let us know when you unbox.

Polar Pro has cancelled and refunded my order. Seems they messed up bad with underdelivering Shipping times.

That’s good! How are the F stop Labs filters?

As for my situation, still no reply to my voicemail yesterday, nor to my voicemail last week, nor to my emails last week. And this is about a defective filter that doesn’t mount.

I managed to get a hold of the Production manager, part of email reply below

'We made a mistake and batch-printed all of the orders on the 22nd, and have been limited to shipping a couple thousand each day, with our

entire company shipping orders. The Mavic 2 Filters have a significantly greater demand than we originally anticipated and even our production is seeing bottle necks now.

Everything is in stock now except the gradients and custom orders which got pushed back on production and they are now scheduled for shipping on the 12th.'

I managed to get a hold of the Production manager, part of email reply below

'We made a mistake and batch-printed all of the orders on the 22nd, and have been limited to shipping a couple thousand each day, with our

entire company shipping orders. The Mavic 2 Filters have a significantly greater demand than we originally anticipated and even our production is seeing bottle necks now.

Everything is in stock now except the gradients and custom orders which got pushed back on production and they are now scheduled for shipping on the 12th.'

(Funny I asked them about that comment just now and they denied that version of the story)

I finally got tired of no response from PP and filed a dispute with PayPal...5 mins later (amazingly after hitting redial 10x) I was finally able to contact "Oliver" in customer service and he stated he wasn't familiar with this being a problem...I told him to look here and Mav Pilots...

Offered to send me the 6 pack overnight but the ones I really wanted were the gradients and he says those won't be shipping till mid-late October...

I declined and asked for a refund...heading over to @fstop.labs on Amazon to fill my order

After 5 drones worth of filters and accessories I'm done with them...respect for their customers has to be restored...

(Funny I asked them about that comment just now and they denied that version of the story)

I finally got tired of no response from PP and filed a dispute with PayPal...5 mins later (amazingly after hitting redial 10x) I was finally able to contact "Oliver" in customer service and he stated he wasn't familiar with this being a problem...I told him to look here and Mav Pilots...

Offered to send me the 6 pack overnight but the ones I really wanted were the gradients and he says those won't be shipping till mid-late October...

I declined and asked for a refund...heading over to @fstop.labs on Amazon to fill my order

After 5 drones worth of filters and accessories I'm done with them...respect for their customers has to be restored...

I think Oliver is the only guy that works there. lol.

Just for the record, I received my DJI filters in short order and they fit perfectly... Just saying.

Reactions: dtp
I heard back from Jeff at PolarPro in response to one of my emails from last week.

He completely ignored the filter that doesn’t fit at all and that I need replaced ASAP, even though that was the heaviest emphasis in my email. He basically said, “What do you mean about wide variance?” and asked me to clarify what I meant by too tight and too loose, even though I explained that thoroughly in my email.

I get the sense they’re barely skimming their emails. And my multiple voicemails were never answered. I replied back immediately, but I’m sure I’m at the back of the queue again.

Patience wearing thin....

* Also, my second order from PolarPro is still in “Pre-shipment” from 9/23. That’s ten days and counting in “Pre-shipment”.

PP FILTERS - Got 2 separate orders from PP for my Mavic 2 fast delivery time filter remover tool is a huge help no complaints...

Still waiting to get my defective filter replaced, and on my second filter order (pre-shipment). I received my third order yesterday (remote extension sticks), but that was also defective (missing black grip top).

I bought PolarPro filters for my GoPro years ago, and they were perfectly fine, but my recent experience has been very disappointing.
C852B1AD-7A4B-4FE4-B8C0-0EEC6CFAD749.jpeg

Okay, so, PolarPro eventually replied to my emails. They said they were sending a replacements for both my defective controller stick extension and my defective ND16/PL filter. Today I received the packages (they arrived quickly), but as it turned out, they sent the wrong replacement filter. Back into the support queue I go again....

I didn’t mean to hijack this thread, but this has become such a saga that it’s almost laughable.

PolarPro has given me two tracking numbers for my defective ND16/PL replacement, and neither contained a replacement ND16/PL filter. I have to wait a couple days each time I get back to them advising them of their mistakes, so it’s not something resolved with a quick and easy phone call. Maybe some day soon...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots