DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HAVE YA SEEN VIDEO THIS BAD?

Richiebricker

Reactions
The 2nd flight of my NEW Mavic air produced this crap. Its not washed out, its missing the information, tried a lil saturation in post and got wierd phyco pink with a pink ball in the middle, the left side o this pic should be covered by the Giant San Gorgonio mountain behind my house, Can anyone help?Washed Out.jpg

if you are in manual mode, you can adjust 'on the fly' by changing settings such as shutter, ISO etc and see the results on your phono screen...so this should not happen.

I did a video of the tracking while riding a bike and had the controller in a bag so I was not watching it. The entire video was blown out (overexposed) as shown in yours. When I went back to check I found that somehow I had it on manual exposure. The problem was not the camera...it was me. I have learned to double check my settings.

Reactions: Lastrexking
The 2nd flight of my NEW Mavic air produced this crap. Its not washed out, its missing the information, tried a lil saturation in post and got wierd phyco pink with a pink ball in the middle, the left side o this pic should be covered by the Giant San Gorgonio mountain behind my house, Can anyone help?View attachment 101646
It's WAYYYY over exposed! I'd guess at least 3 to 4 f/stops. Did it look like this on your screen while you are flying? You need to monitor the image on your screen and adjust the exposures while you are flying.

Reactions: Lastrexking
I use Go4 and not Go Fly, but I believe that there is a 'histogram' facility available in Go Fly (just like Go4) ... The Histogram is the most underrated utility in Go4 / Go Fly, as it allows you to dial in the right amount of exposure very quickly (just balance the light peak) and that gets you the correct exposure setting. I also use the facility that puts zebra stripes onto the overexposed areas - between the two, it's difficult to get a bad photo/video.

• Love
Reactions: Richiebricker
It’s over exposed Put this video in ‘auto’ until you figure out camera settings.

I use Go4 and not Go Fly, but I believe that there is a 'histogram' facility available in Go Fly (just like Go4) ... The Histogram is the most underrated utility in Go4 / Go Fly, as it allows you to dial in the right amount of exposure very quickly (just balance the light peak) and that gets you the correct exposure setting. I also use the facility that puts zebra stripes onto the overexposed areas - between the two, it's difficult to get a bad photo/video.
Thanks everybody. Ive seen people using that zebra stripe thing on youtube. Ill try it. Got some good pics this morning(i Thought) came back home to find out my sd card was still in the computer( Im a dummy) Thanks again

Reactions: Smalls
It's WAYYYY over exposed! I'd guess at least 3 to 4 f/stops. Did it look like this on your screen while you are flying? You need to monitor the image on your screen and adjust the exposures while you are flying.
It was midday so looking at the screen would not help. Im trying to figure out how to connect my phone wireless so as to use my vr goggles. Thanks for the help!!!
Thanks so much! I knew ya guys would lend a hand
Thank you guys so much. This is much betterHomeSweetHome.jpg

Im trying to figure out how to connect my phone wireless so as to use my vr goggles.

With the Air wifi, you can probably (nothing is impossible to the determined) not use goggles and viewing device same time, like you can when flying occusync drones.

I can use my RE with the M1P and iPad mini 4 (great for another person to enjoy the FPV view on goggles while I fly using the regular device.

But the Spark, I can only cable connect goggles to the controller, so just leave the goggles raised if necessary to take off / land, where the terrain or surrounds are not suitable / safe for my early learning curve.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka