DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HAY! watch this active track

that was fun

How long will it take for you to pick up (pun intended) all of those bales?

Unusual video. Loved it........and the music.

Reactions: hactick
that was fun

How long will it take for you to pick up (pun intended) all of those bales?
Luckily I was only picking up 50 bales for myself. Took me about an hour to get it put up in the barn. And a few batteries worth of goofing off. The rest got picked up by a crew with a trailer and much younger guys to pick them all up.

Nice Video! Well done!
Brings back the days when I would sign up to stack 19-20 tons of hay in someone’s barn for $0.01/bale. :eek:

Reactions: hactick
Luckily I was only picking up 50 bales for myself. Took me about an hour to get it put up in the barn. And a few batteries worth of goofing off. The rest got picked up by a crew with a trailer and much younger guys to pick them all up.
The comment about the low flying zoom lead me to how a Hay field is planted...more fun...thanks

The comment about the low flying zoom lead me to how a Hay field is planted...more fun...thanks
Ha yeah, about halfway through editing the fast forward version I scrolled backwards and it looked so funny I had to make a quick reversed version. Like a country version of an old Benny Hill show.

Ha yeah, about halfway through editing the fast forward version I scrolled backwards and it looked so funny I had to make a quick reversed version. Like a country version of an old Benny Hill show.
yeah, it looks like a country version of Benny Hill

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura