DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HDMI clean video output

JudyTVFilm

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Today I tried hooking the Smart Controller HDMI output to our TVU live shot pack at my TV station. Was able to see a picture, but got the overlay as well as the video. Is there a way to get the clean video feed out into another device? We are using the DJI Air 2S...

You should be able to tell your video player software not to display subtitles. Or, just move the .srt file (contains the overlay information) to a subdirectory or another directory away from your video file.

Today I tried hooking the Smart Controller HDMI output to our TVU live shot pack at my TV station. Was able to see a picture, but got the overlay as well as the video. Is there a way to get the clean video feed out into another device? We are using the DJI Air 2S...
I figured it out in the HDMI settings under Display...looks good!!

Reactions: MS Coast
HDMI settings only gives you the option of changing the resolution not to make it a clean output. And what resolution to chose
I chose 1080p 60 for camera resolution and 1080p 59.94 for HDMI output (matches house video except we use 1080i)

HDMI settings only gives you the option of changing the resolution not to make it a clean output. And what resolution to chose
John, if you are talking about the RC-Pro, it's a bit different than the SC mentioned in this thread. For the RC-Pro, the setting is in the Fly App transmission screen. Select LIVEVIEW ONLY
Screenshot_20220205-074046.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme