DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hea Guy's Just signed up !

SteveP55

Reactions
Hi Everyone, I just signed up here, I am a newbie to the Mavic Pro , in fact I just purchased my new Mavic Pro Platinum and am a waiting it's arrival, but wanted to say Hi to everyone here !
I own a Phantom 3 advanced and Phantom 4 and now the new to be owner of my Mavic Pro Plat.!
I am excited to be in such good company, so look forward to corresponding with some of you.
Have a great FLIGHT !
SteveP55

Hi Everyone, I just signed up here, I am a newbie to the Mavic Pro , in fact I just purchased my new Mavic Pro Platinum and am a waiting it's arrival, but wanted to say Hi to everyone here !
I own a Phantom 3 advanced and Phantom 4 and now the new to be owner of my Mavic Pro Plat.!
I am excited to be in such good company, so look forward to corresponding with some of you.
Have a great FLIGHT !
SteveP55
Welcome, and enjoy.

Have a great FLIGHT !
SteveP55

Welcome!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi Guy's,
Thanks a bunch for the warm welcome, I can't wait to get my Mavic Pro Plat. I'm hoping that my experience with the Phantoms will help
with my cross over to the Mavic? hopefully LOL. Anyways, Thanks
SteveP55

Hi msinger, I believe you and I have talked before over in Phantom Pilots , Good to see you my friend.
Yep! Nice to see you over here too :)

Welcome!
Stay on Beginner till ur confident
Then stay on it a few more months and learn how good u ain’t!

Just saying!

WELCOME

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky