DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Head tracking missing from M2P?

gcopter1

Reactions
With my previous Mavic Pro Platinum and goggles, I recall being able to look around with the goggles and the camera would follow.
Can't seem to find that feature now with the M2P.

Is this feature missing?
(Caveat: I'm flying with the goggles and RC only. Not sure if I need the app running on a phone, for the feature to show up.)

It might need the app.
It should be available since you can drag on the app screen to move the gimbal.

You access the mode within the goggles. Swipe down on the goggles touch pad with two fingers you will see the option and others. Safe flying
With my previous Mavic Pro Platinum and goggles, I recall being able to look around with the goggles and the camera would follow.
Can't seem to find that feature now with the M2P.

Is this feature missing?
(Caveat: I'm flying with the goggles and RC only. Not sure if I need the app running on a phone, for the feature to show up.)

You access the mode within the goggles. Swipe down on the goggles touch pad with two fingers you will see the option and others. Safe flying
Thank you, mel.m
I just tried it today, and it worked. Between the time I started the thread and now, I thought about it. I haven't flown the drone much since I bought it, however, recalling back the time when last had my M Platinum, it dawned on me that I had not tried the two finger swap again with this drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580