DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Heading to Hong Kong - recommendations?

Trivan

Reactions
New Mavric Air owner and I'll be heading at the end of the week to Hong Kong. I'll have my MA with me and looking for suggestions on where to fly and where to go to browse for all things drone-related. I plan to visit the DJI flagship store, but anyone have any other recommendations?

Hi I am new Mavic fly owner (in HK), I think there are several places near to Hong Kong Kai Tak Cruise Terminal (not over the Terminal though), Shing Mun Reservoir or the Stanley Beach. There are a number of hiking spot as well but its going to be hot. Planning to find a spot to fly on the weekend too, before my trip to Amalfi Coast. By the way, you are not allowed to fly near the Victoria Harbour, anyway the dji app should pick that up. Have fun :)

i wouldn,t take it there. The drone laws in the south america region are very strict

i wouldn,t take it there. The drone laws in the south america region are very strict

Methinks Viciam has joined these here forums to cause mischief.

Saying Hong Kong is in South America is just as stupid as starting a topic about how drone manufacturers should add cameras to their drones.....

I met another MA user from Australia who flew his MA around the Big Buddha on Lantau Island. He lifted off from the bus parking lot behind the statue and circled around the statue before a security guard motioned for him to land the drone. Luckily by that time he all of his footage and was getting ready to pack up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98