DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Heck of a retirement gift!!

BrianA

Reactions
I retired last week. My boss told me just before I left to be expecting a package delivery on Tuesday. Today (Monday) the UPS guy shows up at my door. I open the box and found an Air 2S!! How sweet is THAT!? I kind of suspected it was coming because a few weeks ago, they asked what I wanted as a retirement gift but didn't really care if they got me one or not. I'm just happy to retire. Now, I'm REALLY happily retired. This wasn't the fly more kit but did come with 2 batteries and 2 spare sets of props. I'll be happy to spend the extra on one more battery and a charging hub to fill out the fly more pack. Can't wait for better weather to try this out. I already have a Mini 2 but have wanted to upgrade to this one for a while. Glad I waited and got one for free.

have a happy retirement
i am in my eleventh year and my drone flying hobby ,plus this forum are what keep me going

Congrats.....
Must have made a great impression at your work place.
Enjoy and make some great vids/pictures to share.

Congratulations on your retirement. I will get there one day but still have many years to go.
On the charging hub, I have the DJI hub that came with my fly more combo but I wonder if one from Amazon that has the ability to charge all of the batteries at once would not be better. I have not bought the aftermarket one due to having the stock one but would I think if I didn’t already have one. Just a thought.

Congrats on the retirement. Enjoy your awesome gift. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.
There are 14 more years for me before retire !!!

Hi BrianA. Congratulations on your retirement. Enjoy it every day and your drones will help you do that I’m sure.
As mentioned in other threads a multi charger like the one from Amazon in the picture I’ve attached could be a consideration. I have the same one for my Mavic Mini and I like it much better than the DJI charging hub. Note that the price is in Canadian dollars, so the U.S. price would be lower. Also having the 2 USB ports give you the opportunity to charge other things as well. Don’t think you’d be disappointed with this charger.
I’ve got 11 yrs of retirement in and still loving it. Never a boring moment.

Attachments

• C03BD7A0-A2D0-45E7-A94C-98D3770AEA6C.png
    C03BD7A0-A2D0-45E7-A94C-98D3770AEA6C.png
    781 KB · Views: 11
Congratulations on retirement. I took the plunge 3 years ago. Started flying drones in 2016 to get my mind off work and has been great ever since.

I retired last week. My boss told me just before I left to be expecting a package delivery on Tuesday. Today (Monday) the UPS guy shows up at my door. I open the box and found an Air 2S!! How sweet is THAT!? I kind of suspected it was coming because a few weeks ago, they asked what I wanted as a retirement gift but didn't really care if they got me one or not. I'm just happy to retire. Now, I'm REALLY happily retired. This wasn't the fly more kit but did come with 2 batteries and 2 spare sets of props. I'll be happy to spend the extra on one more battery and a charging hub to fill out the fly more pack. Can't wait for better weather to try this out. I already have a Mini 2 but have wanted to upgrade to this one for a while. Glad I waited and got one for free.
Wow, I worked at my company for 13.5 years, did lots to improve the business and customer service, and all I got was P.T.S.D. I had to buy a drone to treat it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BrianA
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie