DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Helgeland, North Norway

Either you worked really hard on this or you're a natural. I don't know what you were like when you started, but it's very well done. In fact if these are all taken in the same area you might offer/sell it to the local tourism authority or a bed and breakfast or just some business to use to sell the location. I was really hoping you were going to fly through that hole in the mountain though!

Either you worked really hard on this or you're a natural. I don't know what you were like when you started, but it's very well done. In fact if these are all taken in the same area you might offer/sell it to the local tourism authority or a bed and breakfast or just some business to use to sell the location. I was really hoping you were going to fly through that hole in the mountain though!
Thank you very much!
I Have only been filming/flying for 5 months or so, and this is my first video im 99% happy with! A lot of hard work and time finaly pays off! I have been contacted by a tourist company that wants to by my video, truly happy about that!
My plan was to fly true the hole, but too many people around, so i will try again when its more safe! I hope you will follow my channel, and i will try to post more and better movies in the time that comes!

That video was truly breathtaking. Very well done.
Could you please let us know what camera settings you used, what, if any lens filters and what, if any post production editing program used.
Sorry to be so nosy but I'd love it if my videos turned out this beautiful.
Thanks again for sharing.
:)ThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup

I really like how you managed to get the Moose to act so well. :D Mavic + Norway = Good stuff, always!

That video was truly breathtaking. Very well done.
Could you please let us know what camera settings you used, what, if any lens filters and what, if any post production editing program used.
Sorry to be so nosy but I'd love it if my videos turned out this beautiful.
Thanks again for sharing.
:)ThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup
Thanks!
I use deafcult 4k, no lens filters. And i use MAXIX fastcut( not the best program for this kind of video, but it works)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky