DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Helicopter Graveyard

Jon Avery

Reactions
Here is a really short film of some old unloved Helicopters captured using the Mavic Pro. I was on my way home from work and thought they would make an interesting subject for a short edit. The camera settings are included on the Youtube description if your interested and as always I welcome your constructive comments. Thankyou

Very good. Your editing, timing, filming and flying, as well as your production values, are way up there. Your choice of music was spot on for the subject, too. You've proven that any subject can be captured and presented in an interesting light in the hands of the right person intent on making a well-made production. Thumbs way up.

Reactions: Jon Avery
Very good. Your editing, timing, filming and flying, as well as your production values, are way up there. Your choice of music was spot on for the subject, too. You've proven that any subject can be captured and presented in an interesting light in the hands of the right person intent on making a well-made production. Thumbs way up.
Your very kind CC Rider. Thankyou for your comments :)

Here is a really short film of some old unloved Helicopters captured using the Mavic Pro. I was on my way home from work and thought they would make an interesting subject for a short edit. The camera settings are included on the Youtube description if your interested and as always I welcome your constructive comments. Thankyou

I loved that. Thanx for sharing. Very inspiring.

Cheers
Johnny

Really nice flying and editing. Are they part of the helicopter museum down in Somerset?

Thanks for sharing.

Anyone who has done a bit of editing and have clips sync with key notes on the soundtrack will appreciate the effort that goes into putting something even that short together. Sterling work.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Thankyou, Its really nice to have your films (events short as this) appreciated. :)

Incredible video. I wish there were a *fast* way to learn how to do this, but I know there's not. I love watching videos like yours and trying to take away video shooting and editing tips as best I can.

I have an addiction with watching other peoples drone footage and, there are only so many landscapes you can watch. This was very cool and I left me wanting more. Probably a lot to do with the editing. What are you using to edit?

Incredible video. I wish there were a *fast* way to learn how to do this, but I know there's not. I love watching videos like yours and trying to take away video shooting and editing tips as best I can.

It's not just the software either. I know all the programs, but I just can't seem to be able to pull something like this off. Maybe if I spent more time on it, maybe I'm just to technical and not very creative, idk.

Awesome video OP.

Thanks Chris, Your very kind :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes