DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello again

I flew it once over my mothers bosses property while they watched, It is so quiet I was shocked, almost sounds quieter than my old spark but it moves very slow then it starts to speed up but in sport mode it looked like it was moving slower than i expected but maybe its just because its so much bigger than the spark too but idk, I am going to customize the controls again later but the phone i am using i need to take back to walmart and get a much better one because the screen is tiny.

I flew it once over my mothers bosses property while they watched, It is so quiet I was shocked, almost sounds quieter than my old spark but it moves very slow then it starts to speed up but in sport mode it looked like it was moving slower than i expected but maybe its just because its so much bigger than the spark too but idk, I am going to customize the controls again later but the phone i am using i need to take back to walmart and get a much better one because the screen is tiny.

Check your RC's screen, the Mavic is supposed to be flying at about 65 km/h (44mph) in sport mode.

That battery nearest the aircraft looks to be a copy. Someone will chime in. But welcome back and apologies for any negative comments in previous posts.

That battery nearest the aircraft looks to be a copy. Someone will chime in. But welcome back and apologies for any negative comments in previous posts.

That is a PowerExtra knock-off battery. I know because it is the exact battery who failed me over a canyon and made me lose my first Mavic. It started draining real fast and my Mavic dropped at 0%.

It does have good reviews though. I guess I was unlucky...

if you value your new UAV only use genuine batteries they are cheaper than a new UAV

Reactions: dirkclod
Have you got Platinum blades fitted? I thought the platinum blades had a slight bend at the tip, a bit like a 747 etc has (so it fits in the garage easier) lol

They don't bend, they only look like that in photos. The ends are cut on an angle, not straight like the originals.

Have you got Platinum blades fitted? I thought the platinum blades had a slight bend at the tip, a bit like a 747 etc has (so it fits in the garage easier) lol
The prop's in the photo are (or look exactly the same as) stock DJI Mavic Pro prop's.

The prop's in the photo are (or look exactly the same as) stock DJI Mavic Pro prop's.

That’s what I thought. Thank you. The OP said he had bought the platinum, so it looked odd seeing it fitted with stock propellers from the pro.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661