DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello all from SE Michigan...

tawood

Reactions
I just got my MPP (bought through DJI / Amazon, arrived 4 days after ordering). I actually already hold a sUAS certificate even though this is my first drone...I'm also a pilot, so I got the sUAS add on "just because", a few months ago.
I'm looking forward to using the MPP to extend my photography hobby, sort of "in conjunction" with my plane: I fly most weekends to various destinations for photography, and the MPP will give me some new angles.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: tawood
I just got my MPP (bought through DJI / Amazon, arrived 4 days after ordering). I actually already hold a sUAS certificate even though this is my first drone...I'm also a pilot, so I got the sUAS add on "just because", a few months ago.
I'm looking forward to using the MPP to extend my photography hobby, sort of "in conjunction" with my plane: I fly most weekends to various destinations for photography, and the MPP will give me some new angles.
Howdy from Wyoming taewood, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: tawood
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hey from SE Michigan as well. Got my MP this afternoon. Loading up on as much info as possible before my maiden flight tomorrow.