DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello all my fellow Mavic Pilots!

Matthewsw1234

Reactions
I have joined this forum because I thought it would be cool to connect with other pilots in the area. I have been flying drones since the release of the Phantom 1 and have loved them. I enjoy the unique perspectives you can capture with fun you can have flying them and have always enjoyed capturing the beautiful scenery. I eventually got into filmmaking and Photography and have been going steadily with that for a while. I personally have had every DJI Drone to exist (besides Spreading Wings) up until after the release of the Mavic Pro. The DJI Mavic PRO is the only Mavic I currently own. I have used it since release and still love it to this day! Since then I have just been enjoying what I have and have always been trying to get better. I have more recently been getting into the OSMO Series of Products with the pocket 1 and OSMO X3 and X5. I have loved filming with the X5 and the amazing quality it can produce with such a small package! I do personal projects most of the time and also am a 3D designer so I use that ability to make practical parts for my drones. I hope I can join you all and become a good addition to the group! Thanks for reading and have an amazing day!

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the Mavic Pro Family :: Recently learned of the Vertical Video Record, I had forgotten about on the Mavic Pro.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic Pro in the Rain. Land on the Water.
Turns out a lot of people didn’t know about it. Surprised they got rid of it then brought it back. It’s a neat feature.

I have joined this forum because I thought it would be cool to connect with other pilots in the area. I have been flying drones since the Phantom 1 and have always enjoyed capturing the beautiful scenery. I also like to take mini films and use drone videography to assist in them as I can get some really neat shots. While I have many drones, the DJI Mavic PRO is the only Mavic I currently own. I have used it since release and still love it to this day! Thanks for reading.
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929