DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello All

Hello from the Crossroads of America WholesomePilot69.

I’ve owned a Spark, Mavic Pro, Air, Pro 2 Zoom, Air 2 and currently have an Air 2s

Hokey smokes, that's quite the hanger full of aircraft. 👍

You've probably captured all kinds of good stuff during your adventures.

Please share some of it in the media section of the site. We would like to see it. :)

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

In the middle of my third cross-country road-trip with a drone

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I noticed your User Name, it seems to be a contradiction within itself… Blame it on a curious mind…

Hope you share some of those Road Trip Photos and Videos with us….

Happy Droning…

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you're a huge fun of DJI drones. Since you do road trips, you know it's important to have a good case to protect drone and accessories. If you happen to look for a case, check out our MA230 hard case for DJI Air 2S.

Man show some pictures 😀
Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I noticed your User Name, it seems to be a contradiction within itself… Blame it on a curious mind…

Hope you share some of those Road Trip Photos and Videos with us….

Happy Droning…
Yes haha the username was meant to be contradictory and humorous. Thank you for the well wishes!

Reactions: LoudThunder
Yes haha the username was meant to be contradictory and humorous
After my little brother retired from the Army as a Comm Troop (Cryptography, Secure Messaging, etc…) he took various jobs with government contractors, one contractor in particular required access to all his social media as the position required a government security clearance. His email address was a combination of letters with the aforementioned number. Hypothetically, his email address was "IE10HMNN" where the acronym means, "I Eat 10 Hamburgers Morning Noon and Night"

They were not impressed with this. He explained that he created that email address when he was younger and just kept it since so many people knew it. They felt it exhibited poor judgement as he should have migrated away from it over the years.

He was not hired and he took the hint and decided to create a more "family friendly" email name…

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest