DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello All!

Husky-Flies

Reactions
Drone pilot from North Carolina, although I guess technically not new (except to the Mavic). Prior I started on a Syma X8C, moved to Xk Detect X380, Phantom 3 Advanced, and received my Mavic back in February. I have LOVED it outside of some camera issues, but I think I just might not know how to use it efficiently.

Anyways, just wanted to say hello to the community. :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching

Truth be told I did have a question or two! :D But I was unsure if it would be appropriate to string my 'Hello' thread along with them. Either way though, thank you guys for being so welcoming.

Reactions: dirkclod
Well look around , do some searching and if you don't see what you want to know then start a thread . I promise you someone in here can answer it for you .:)

Drone pilot from North Carolina, although I guess technically not new (except to the Mavic). Prior I started on a Syma X8C, moved to Xk Detect X380, Phantom 3 Advanced, and received my Mavic back in February. I have LOVED it outside of some camera issues, but I think I just might not know how to use it efficiently.

Anyways, just wanted to say hello to the community. :)
Howdy from Wyoming Husky-Flies, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs