DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello also from me ... South Africa

I am Adolf from Benoni, City of Lakes, not new to Drones, and also a member of the Phantom Forum for some Years, just reading from Pro's, , owning a P4.
Never crashed it yet, but also not a Pro, just for fun, pics and view from above. We are flying merely on the farm, about 250km north of us.

With more flight restrictions coming into place, we wanted a smaller Drone just for the odd fly and take a pic of us when on a trip. Therefore we now bought the Mm2.
Small, compact and in our Overlander at all times, not disregarding the restrictions.

First read here since joining was about all the crashes etc. Learnt a lot. Rather safe than sorry as a beginner.
Drone still in package. ?

Hopefully we start flying over Easter.

Great Forum, and keep it coming, especially the 'crashes'. ?
NOT FUNNY MAN. BE SAFE and FLY SAFE.

I am Adolf from Benoni, City of Lakes, not new to Drones, and also a member of the Phantom Forum for some Years, just reading from Pro's, , owning a P4.
Never crashed it yet, but also not a Pro, just for fun, pics and view from above. We are flying merely on the farm, about 250km north of us.

With more flight restrictions coming into place, we wanted a smaller Drone just for the odd fly and take a pic of us when on a trip. Therefore we now bought the Mm2.
Small, compact and in our Overlander at all times, not disregarding the restrictions.

First read here since joining was about all the crashes etc. Learnt a lot. Rather safe than sorry as a beginner.
Drone still in package. ?

Hopefully we start flying over Easter.

Great Forum, and keep it coming, especially the 'crashes'. ?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mini 2, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi Arial-Pixel, do You also ship to South Africa, not Postal System, but UPS, TNT, FEDEX etc, obviously with payment showing first.
Have not checked Your site yet, but nice items above.

Last edited:
Opened the Mini 2 Combo today, just to check all is there, and to wake up the batteries. Awesome kit. Missed Apple iPhone cable and third batt, but on closer search found all, nicely tucked away in controller and Drone. Doh!

iPhone 7+ also fits into the controller. ? Yes, I checked that before.?
So, once batts are charged, then controller.

After that LIFT OFF. ? Such a small Drone. ?

Ok, got the Mini2 out this evening, everything went smooth, even new Firmware Update. Started from a small table, unlocked restricted zone with two codes sent by DJI and off we went, but just above my premise. Did not venture out, due to people walking around the Bird Sanctuary.

35F39EA6-7782-4A4B-822D-6C3C4A65AF9B.jpegF824F705-C23E-4E25-B708-C31ED697ADBD.jpeg
Setup was quick and effortless, very well guided. Used iPhone 7+.
Pictures and one video straight to my phone.

Cruising (LC).........

Welcome from Bedfordview.

I suspect we have met before.
Hi Ken

How You are doing. Saw You on here on a different thread.

My daughter now Vet and has done State Vet in George last year, now in Cape Town doing her Masters.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoBeeshy