DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello Dronies ?

GolPesar

Reactions
Hello Guys. Hello from Iran to you lovely dronies all. :)

I hope you are very well.

This is Amir (GolPesar nicknamed). Although I joined the forum more than 2 years ago, but I'm new to the discussions.
I am a Structural Engineer with some background in Electronics & Mechanics.
I've checked some threads of the forum in the past months, and I understood there are knowledgeable people here with a great attitude helping others in resolving their problems.
Thank you so much for your greatness. I hope I can participate in discussions and be useful here.

Hope your drones fly safe. ?

Kind regards,
Amir

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome Amir, from Chicago the Windy City. Thank you for your many complements about this forum. You already know this is a international forum. I like the part where you say "there are knowledgeable people here with a great attitude helping others." Looking forward to your contribution to this forum. Amir, besides this forum, you can get help with issues by checking out Mavic Help and Mavic Tips. Also, any issues flying drones in Iran? Happy Hovering.

Welcome Amir, from Chicago the Windy City. Thank you for your many complements about this forum. You already know this is a international forum. I like the part where you say "there are knowledgeable people here with a great attitude helping others." Looking forward to your contribution to this forum. Amir, besides this forum, you can get help with issues by checking out Mavic Help and Mavic Tips. Also, any issues flying drones in Iran? Happy Hovering.

Thank you so much SpitFire for your message.
My nephew is an Engineering PhD living in Chicago, and I saw a lot of his photos from your lovely city.
As you said, I know this forum is known with it's great participants internationally, and It's my pleasure to be here. I will be very happy, if I can do any participation to be positive to anyone.
I'm living out of Iran nowadays. I left my MPP body in my room in Iran, and It's batteries with 25% charge are double sealed packed sleeping in the refrigerator (in 7 degrees Celsius).
In general, in Iran, each province has it's own idea about drones. It's not a formal government body to register your drone with like FAA does.
Mostly, it is ok flying in areas out of city and crowded areas.
:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock