DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello fellow Mavic pilots, Jax, FL checking in.

Matty Ice 79

Reactions
Good evening, I’m a newb to the forum. Looking forward to chatting with other pilots:) I purchased a Mavic 2 pro and couldn’t be happier. Ive been flying about a year total. I started with a Phantom 3 and flew it a lot. Decided to get a more high quality bird. Looking forward to speaking with fellow pilots.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and help here. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Good evening, I’m a newb to the forum. Looking forward to chatting with other pilots:) I purchased a Mavic 2 pro and couldn’t be happier. Ive been flying about a year total. I started with a Phantom 3 and flew it a lot. Decided to get a more high quality bird. Looking forward to speaking with fellow pilots.

Welcome. From Massachusetts... want to change weather?

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Every thing is in a constant flux right now, changes coming in the future.
Good to keep up with changes, like drone operators will need to pass an online aeronautical knowledge and safety test and carry proof of test passage. Like I said this is coming in the future. Fly Safe.

Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3