DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello friends, Im panicking right now, can I get mission type flying with Air 2S?

Complete opposite with me, I find waypoint missions super rewarding, & exciting, planning them on the PC in detail & then watching the captured footage is a big + for me, so much so my next drone purchase 100% has to be Litchi waypoint compatible, - excluding the DJI FPV drone of course of which I want just for the fun factor alone.
You could be waiting a long time for your next drone, for Litchi to update its app for new drones, it needs the SDK from the developer to do that.. and there never is a guarantee that an SDK will be released for future hardware from DJI or anyone else for that matter. DJI does not seem to consider waypoints a priority in the development of their software and its impossible to say whether they would ever reveal why.. They are not overly forthcoming on a host of questions these days.

Well they have been clear about one thing, it's that native waypoint support would be limited to "professional" machines now. So for the "consumer" ones you'll have to rely on 3rd party apps, which need SDK availability, which they haven't been caring much about lately.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929