DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Athens, OH.

tuilockie

Reactions
Hi originally from New Zealand but now in Ohio. Just got a Mavick 2 Air. So hope to learn about what this is capable of. This is my first drone and my experiences with it will likely dictate whether it will be my last or not. Anyway glad I found this site and hope to learn from you all. :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in the friendly skies of North Texas!.

The MA2 is a fine bird for the beginner and the pro alike. Lots of fellow Ohioans and others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you will and perhaps lose your MA2. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the form tuilockie. I was born 1935 & raised in The Plains Ohio, 5 miles out of Athens on 682 or St. Rd. 33. I went to O.U. till the Army got me in 55. Lots of water under the bridge. Now located in Frankfort In. Age 85, eye problems so I mostly fly with "Litchi" over my farm.
Please!! take some videos & post here so I can see my old stomping ground. I use to live on 4th st. The Plains.

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Hi originally from New Zealand but now in Ohio. Just got a Mavick 2 Air. So hope to learn about what this is capable of. This is my first drone and my experiences with it will likely dictate whether it will be my last or not. Anyway glad I found this site and hope to learn from you all. :)
Welcome to the forum! I worked in OH for several years and got very, very close to moving to Christchurch doing the same job. OH sure is a lot different than NZ! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwooden12