DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Austin, TX!

Just north of you in Leander/Georgetown area. Killer deal on the MA 2, I bought mine last Friday from B&H and am still waiting on delivery info.

Just north of you in Leander/Georgetown area. Killer deal on the MA 2, I bought mine last Friday from B&H and am still waiting on
This is my first drone. Having a blast with it. Still trying to dial in good videos and pics. Is this your first drone? Where do you fly locally? I have been practicing in a large field with green space behind it next to my Church. Got it stuck in a tree once while in sport mode (no collision avoidance). Luckily, it was low enough for me to get it out...Phew!!!

Reactions: jmdaniel
This is my first drone. Having a blast with it. Still trying to dial in good videos and pics. Is this your first drone? Where do you fly locally? I have been practicing in a large field with green space behind it next to my Church. Got it stuck in a tree once while in sport mode (no collision avoidance). Luckily, it was low enough for me to get it out...Phew!!!

It's my first drone. I've been messing with someone local who was trying to sell one for a friend, and I finally gave up on her lack of communication, and bought one through B&H Photo last Friday. It was supposed to get here today, but I haven't even received shipping info. You got a killer deal on CL.

We live on an acre and back up to Garey Park, so I'll be practicing in the yard, (and freaking our dogs out), then flying over the park initially. I did get some prop guards off Amazon on Monday, so will have "training wheels" on it for the first part.

ETA: B&H just responded to my question on where my stuff was by saying they were holding it, because I tried to add the prop guard to the order. They wouldn't add it without me calling them, so I ordered it elsewhere. I told them to ship the drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa