DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Austria!

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the gorgeous views of Feldkirch and the surrounding mountains. Did I see a building with a US flag, and if so, any idea what organization (US Consulate, embassy, wealthy ex-patriot)?
I’m glad that you like it! I think you caught a wrong one ? there is nothing related with US as I know in Feldkirch Old Town.

Last edited:
Hello there,

This is Can from Austria. I got my first Dji drone as Dji Mini 2 around 2 months ago. Before that I have had some experiences with some FPV Helicopters and some interior and exterior manual drones (such as Parrot AR, Ladybird etc., which don’t have any GPS). After these ones Dji Mini 2 is such a wonder :D

Specially with 1.2.4 Software Update connection is amazingly stable and compass is also fixed. Last weekend I made a test and flew over Lake of Constance more than 4km. Connection was still ok but I went back because I got a warning of battery and over the water I didn’t want to take any risks ?

if you wanna have a look the videos I made here some examples on YouTube:

Austrian Alps Vorarlberg

Feldkirch, Austria

Austrian Alps in Foggy Weather
Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, United States! Austria is one of the places that has been on my bucket list for many years. Loved your videos, beautiful! Happy and safe flying!

Hello there,

This is Can from Austria. I got my first Dji drone as Dji Mini 2 around 2 months ago. Before that I have had some experiences with some FPV Helicopters and some interior and exterior manual drones (such as Parrot AR, Ladybird etc., which don’t have any GPS). After these ones Dji Mini 2 is such a wonder :D

Specially with 1.2.4 Software Update connection is amazingly stable and compass is also fixed. Last weekend I made a test and flew over Lake of Constance more than 4km. Connection was still ok but I went back because I got a warning of battery and over the water I didn’t want to take any risks ?

if you wanna have a look the videos I made here some examples on YouTube:

Austrian Alps Vorarlberg

Feldkirch, Austria

Austrian Alps in Foggy Weather
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, United States! Austria is one of the places that has been on my bucket list for many years. Loved your videos, beautiful! Happy and safe flying!
Thanks a lot! I am getting better day by day I believe and with the comments and critics I will improve my skill I hope ?

what a wonderful place you are from as well. Your place is on my list as well as you have Austria on your list. I hope this pandemic will end soon and we start again to check the places on our bucket lists ??

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu