DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Belgium

Hello Marc,
I will answer in English so that other forum members can follow the conversation ;)
Usually I fly in my neighborhood. There is a large field here adjacent to my garden or I take it to a large domain nearby, called Den Moor (you can google for that). There are several hectares to fly around freely and do some tests. Unfortunately the last month(s) the weather spoiled everything so my little birds (and myself) are waiter better times for now.

Hello Marc,
I will answer in English so that other forum members can follow the conversation ;)
Usually I fly in my neighborhood. There is a large field here adjacent to my garden or I take it to a large domain nearby, called Den Moor (you can google for that). There are several hectares to fly around freely and do some tests. Unfortunately the last month(s) the weather spoiled everything so my little birds (and myself) are waiter better times for now.
Hey Ronny, good idea in English.
I also fly around here, sometimes on request over nature reserves or over people's houses for roof inspections and the like.
I also fly model airplanes and helicopters at a club in Meerhout. We have already posted some videos on YouTube at "Kempense model club"

Reactions: MA2 317

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas