DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Bergamo, Italy

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Benvenuti nel nostro forum, da Hauptmann, in Texas, Stati Uniti!

The Mini was a good choice.
Despite its small size and low price, it has good performance and a fine camera.

The Mini weighs only 249 grams, so it doesn't fly as well in wind as well as the heavier drones. Be careful flying in high winds. Read the manual, and practice using the “Find My Drone” App. Chances are you'll crash and/or lose your Mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone. Also, you might consider hacking the FCC mode. It will give you higher signal strength and better protection from lost connection. Lots of fun stuff to shoot all over Holland and the EU. When you have questions, there are over 100,000 of us here to help you be a better pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Buon volo!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello to everyone, I'm Franco, from Bergamo (Italy). I hope to enjoy flying with my new Mavic Air 2....and...many thanks to all the people spending their time here to help the community :)
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada