DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Berkshire UK

Bedford

Reactions
Hello all,

I bought my Mavic a few days ago now and am really enjoying it. Its my first drone, and I finally picked up the courage to turn beginner mode off last night and took it up to 100m. A nerve wracking experience for sure, but amazing.

I bought it originally to take pictures of our horses as we are breeders, but I have already been deciding other places where I can take it. I am looking forward to a short trip down to the coast soon, so hopefully I will be able to get some great footage.

James.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome from another new pilot here mate!

I popped my Beginner Mode cherry on Thurs last week lol, things look VERY different from 120m up than they do from 30m up :)

Look out for the winds coming in over the sea :)

Welcome from another newbie too.

Enjoy and be safe

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . :)

Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling your drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Hello all,

I bought my Mavic a few days ago now and am really enjoying it. Its my first drone, and I finally picked up the courage to turn beginner mode off last night and took it up to 100m. A nerve wracking experience for sure, but amazing.

I bought it originally to take pictures of our horses as we are breeders, but I have already been deciding other places where I can take it. I am looking forward to a short trip down to the coast soon, so hopefully I will be able to get some great footage.

James.
Howdy from Wyoming Bedford, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello all,

James.

Hi James

I'm just about to take the plunge and get a Mavic. I'm in West Berkshire, near Lambourn. Where are you in Berks?

James (another James)

Hi James

I'm just about to take the plunge and get a Mavic. I'm in West Berkshire, near Lambourn. Where are you in Berks?

James (another James)

Hello mate,

I'm just outside of Newbury. Do it bud! I haven't regretted it!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf