DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Buffalo Ny!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Just want to say hello to everyone here at Mavic Pilots. I've been a Spark Pilot for 3 years now and have frequented their forum on and off for that time (free time is a rare commodity when having twin daughters). I purchased a Mavic Air (Gen1) back in 2019 and I am loving it. It is such an awesome little aircraft. I hope to be a little more involved with this awesome hobby this year. Thanks for having me here!View attachment 123461
Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Just want to say hello to everyone here at Mavic Pilots. I've been a Spark Pilot for 3 years now and have frequented their forum on and off for that time (free time is a rare commodity when having twin daughters). I purchased a Mavic Air (Gen1) back in 2019 and I am loving it. It is such an awesome little aircraft. I hope to be a little more involved with this awesome hobby this year. Thanks for having me here!View attachment 123461
Welcome to tb forum. Happy flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike