Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Hello from Canada!

59Gibson

I've been flying drones for a long while, mainly FPV racers, but I finally took the plunge on the Spark and Mavic.

I had a few Phantom 3's in the past and while they were terrific, I found them to be too cumbersome and time consuming to setup. The Spark and Mavic are much more portable and I'm able to take them everywhere!

dirkclod

Staff member
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Bunny Too

Staff member
I've been flying drones for a long while, mainly FPV racers, but I finally took the plunge on the Spark and Mavic.

I had a few Phantom 3's in the past and while they were terrific, I found them to be too cumbersome and time consuming to setup. The Spark and Mavic are much more portable and I'm able to take them everywhere!
Howdy from Wyoming 59Gibson (great instrument) welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
The Mavic makes a great portable drone with lots of features.
Great shot!
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171012/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.8.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

wreath_sm.png

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cameron Woods