DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

hello from canada

612stevejames

Reactions
hey eveyone im 612stevejames from a small town called lindsay in ontario canada, im as new mavic mini pilot.. i love flying my drones i have a dji spark as well but dont fly as much anymore. so i got the mavic mini.. now im thinking of getting the mavic air 2 looks like a great bird to fly around, well anyways its nice to meet anyone who wants to stip in and say hello. im 40 years old and i love my toys,.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have many fun flights. You will find plenty of support and advice on this forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome from Kamloops BC. Being in Canada the regulations covering the mini allows us to fly in many more locations being under 250g. Lots of info and help here on the forum. Fly safe and enjoy your mini.

I was in Kamloops last September with my son on a road trip. I took my drone (Mavic 2 Zoom) there, got the qualification to fly. I was honestly expecting a member of the drone police behind every tree, but absolutely nobody took any notice!

Welcome to the forum! :)

hey eveyone im 612stevejames from a small town called lindsay in ontario canada, im as new mavic mini pilot.. i love flying my drones i have a dji spark as well but dont fly as much anymore. so i got the mavic mini.. now im thinking of getting the mavic air 2 looks like a great bird to fly around, well anyways its nice to meet anyone who wants to stip in and say hello. im 40 years old and i love my toys,.
I’m from calgary and have a mavic mini too. Happy flying

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AviewFromAbove_