DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Central Ohio!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Good Evening MavicPilots!

Wanted to throw up an introduction and say "hi" to everyone. I hope your holiday celebrations were safe and fun so far; if those aren't your thing, I just hope you are well!

My name is Brandon and I'm just outside Columbus Ohio, originally from south-western Pennsylvania prior to 2008. I've dabbled on and off with RC piloting using various DJI drones and helicopters previously. I'm down to the Mavic Pro (original), Air 2s, and now recently the Mavic 3 (non-Cine). I completed my part 107 back in April of 2021. I've lurked on this forum quite a bit over the years and thought this would be a better than never time to sign up officially, learn even more, and hopefully contribute or help when the time and place is right.

Looking forward to the interactions and a big thank you to all who take their time to share their knowledge and expertise!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Good Evening MavicPilots!

Wanted to throw up an introduction and say "hi" to everyone. I hope your holiday celebrations were safe and fun so far; if those aren't your thing, I just hope you are well!

My name is Brandon and I'm just outside Columbus Ohio, originally from south-western Pennsylvania prior to 2008. I've dabbled on and off with RC piloting using various DJI drones and helicopters previously. I'm down to the Mavic Pro (original), Air 2s, and now recently the Mavic 3 (non-Cine). I completed my part 107 back in April of 2021. I've lurked on this forum quite a bit over the years and thought this would be a better than never time to sign up officially, learn even more, and hopefully contribute or help when the time and place is right.

Looking forward to the interactions and a big thank you to all who take their time to share their knowledge and expertise!
Big Welcome from Long Island, NY. Fly safe and Godspeed, Droniac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54