DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Charlotte, NC

North Carolina has a state issued permit you will need if you intend to be flying for other than recreational purposes....check for other local ordinances that may prohibit the use of a drone...a lot of us have downloaded the B4UFLY app on our phones...it is not completely reliable, as it only seems to recognize controlled airspace and not local regulations...go to FAA Drone Zone that drone exceeds 250 grams so you have to be registered with FAA

Reactions: Jhackl1 and Steel63
North Carolina has a state issued permit you will need if you intend to be flying for other than recreational purposes....check for other local ordinances that may prohibit the use of a drone...a lot of us have downloaded the B4UFLY app on our phones...it is not completely reliable, as it only seems to recognize controlled airspace and not local regulations...go to FAA Drone Zone that drone exceeds 250 grams so you have to be registered with FAA
Thanks!

Reactions: Steel63

There are no apps that even touch on "Local Regulations" as that tech doesn't exist today. It's imperative to know where you are and your surroundings or you're likely to run into "Land Use Ordinances" that are not Airspace related.

Hi,

My name is Jim. I'm new to drones just bought my Mavic Air 2. Really enjoying it. Any suggestions on good places to practice flying and working on my photography would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Steel63 and Jhackl1
Hi,

My name is Jim. I'm new to drones just bought my Mavic Air 2. Really enjoying it. Any suggestions on good places to practice flying and working on my photography would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!
Welcome from Long Island NY. Mavic Pilots is the Greatest forum, enjoy ! Flysafe and Godspeed, Droniac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS