DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Clearlake, California

Jeanius

Reactions
Hi there fellow pilots! I'm a new owner of a Mavic Air 2. It's my second drone but the only one I have at the moment. I've been flying off and on since 2017 when I got my first Mavic. I intended to get my commercial license back then but life got in the way. We have moved twice and had our place burn down in a wild fire since then. I have finally been able to replace my drone and this time I'm not going to be deterred from getting my license! So much to learn, but I'm having fun.
"Burn the land, boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me!"

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Hi there fellow pilots! I'm a new owner of a Mavic Air 2. It's my second drone but the only one I have at the moment. I've been flying off and on since 2017 when I got my first Mavic. I intended to get my commercial license back then but life got in the way. We have moved twice and had our place burn down in a wild fire since then. I have finally been able to replace my drone and this time I'm not going to be deterred from getting my license! So much to learn, but I'm having fun.
"Burn the land, boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me!"
Hi from South Wales UK and welcome to the forum, cheers Len

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent