DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Clovis California

I get nervous every time I put one of my drones up in the air....which I think helps me fly really carefully...I actually fly very conservatively, particularly distance-wise. When I take a look at what others are doing with their drones, I fly shorter distances than most.

Hello Everyone. I’m knew to flying drones. I bought a used Karma years ago & it just sat. Finally a year ago I started flying it & was hooked. I recently stepped up & bought the DJI Mavic 3 and I’m having a blast after getting over the fear of losing it to fly ways after reading so many reviews. I excited to find this forum.
Enjoy Your Day
Guy
Saturday Flight To See The Clouds

great video

Reactions: GuyAdams
I get nervous every time I put one of my drones up in the air....which I think helps me fly really carefully...I actually fly very conservatively, particularly distance-wise. When I take a look at what others are doing with their drones, I fly shorter distances than most.
I’m just learning to fly further out Longer distances. I also have a GoPro karma that I would never get to far away With. Luckily I’m in a spot that my flights look further than they actually area.

Reactions: wjkrysak and Hermey
I’m just learning to fly further out Longer distances. I also have a GoPro karma that I would never get to far away With. Luckily I’m in a spot that my flights look further than they actually area.

Looks like you're in a spot with lots of open green fields...very nice!

Reactions: GuyAdams

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer