DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Clovis California

I get nervous every time I put one of my drones up in the air....which I think helps me fly really carefully...I actually fly very conservatively, particularly distance-wise. When I take a look at what others are doing with their drones, I fly shorter distances than most.

Hello Everyone. I’m knew to flying drones. I bought a used Karma years ago & it just sat. Finally a year ago I started flying it & was hooked. I recently stepped up & bought the DJI Mavic 3 and I’m having a blast after getting over the fear of losing it to fly ways after reading so many reviews. I excited to find this forum.
Enjoy Your Day
Guy
Saturday Flight To See The Clouds

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
great video

Reactions: GuyAdams
I get nervous every time I put one of my drones up in the air....which I think helps me fly really carefully...I actually fly very conservatively, particularly distance-wise. When I take a look at what others are doing with their drones, I fly shorter distances than most.
I’m just learning to fly further out Longer distances. I also have a GoPro karma that I would never get to far away With. Luckily I’m in a spot that my flights look further than they actually area.

Reactions: wjkrysak and Hermey
I’m just learning to fly further out Longer distances. I also have a GoPro karma that I would never get to far away With. Luckily I’m in a spot that my flights look further than they actually area.

Looks like you're in a spot with lots of open green fields...very nice!

Reactions: GuyAdams
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrispmooney