DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Colorado

bp-

Reactions
Hi all,
I have been lurking a while and finally picked up my first real quadcopter. I have several toy drones, and the real thing is SOOOO much better.

I had waited for the Fly More, but then decided to build my own kit. I started with the Mavic + Remote, added two more batteries, a couple extra sets of blades, an extra gimbal cover (to experiment with opening a hole yet providing protection, as I have read on here), the Advanced Charging Hub, and the PolarPro "soft" case. I also picked up a couple of of the protective soft carry bags, but I am not sure I am going to use them.

Im not great at photography, so I plan to read a bit more about camera settings and hope to capture great footage and images while in the mountains.

Thanks!

Reactions: Skibum and dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi all,
I have been lurking a while and finally picked up my first real quadcopter. I have several toy drones, and the real thing is SOOOO much better.

I had waited for the Fly More, but then decided to build my own kit. I started with the Mavic + Remote, added two more batteries, a couple extra sets of blades, an extra gimbal cover (to experiment with opening a hole yet providing protection, as I have read on here), the Advanced Charging Hub, and the PolarPro "soft" case. I also picked up a couple of of the protective soft carry bags, but I am not sure I am going to use them.

Im not great at photography, so I plan to read a bit more about camera settings and hope to capture great footage and images while in the mountains.

Thanks!
Howdy from Wyoming bp-, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: bp-
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580