DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Denmark!

Wow, what a friendly and helpful forum! Thanks for all the links - I will certainly be following up on these.

I've just been checking out the member's video contributions sub-forum requesting feedback - wow, feels like a long time before I'll be able to achieve this, but great to have in my sights.

I've started to get into flying drones, because my main hobby is music composition, so I hope to film something half decent, and then bring it alive with the music. I've been playing about putting my music over the footage of others, and it gives me a lot of hope that maybe someday soon, I'll be submitting something for critique to you guys too.

Anyway, thanks all for the warm welcome.

Quick question: out of ignorance, I went and bought 2 U1 SSD cards; the advice above suggests using U3. I've used the cards, and so far, no problems noted. What is the difference in using U3 cards: quality, longevity, stability, all of the above? Should I expect these U1 cards to fail? Will I notice a big difference in using U3 cards?

Apologies for my ignorance - appreciate any help.

Quick question: out of ignorance, I went and bought 2 U1 SSD cards; the advice above suggests using U3. I've used the cards, and so far, no problems noted. What is the difference in using U3 cards: quality, longevity, stability, all of the above? Should I expect these U1 cards to fail? Will I notice a big difference in using U3 cards?

Apologies for my ignorance - appreciate any help.
Yes. U3 is MUCH faster... high res images and vids will demonstrate the difference in practice... 64GB cards are cheap now and will hold everything you can image with a one battery flight. I personally change SD cards each time I change drone batteries to minimize chances of lost imagery.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imMike507