DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Denmark

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Im a new MA 2 pilot checking in from Denmark. Its most a hobby project, but I do expect to make some great videoes and photoes. But lets see how that goes.
Hi Rasmus,
welcome to the forum from Southern Germany! Glad to hear that you want create some great videos, good luck and cheers Paul ?

Hi pilots.

Im a new MA 2 pilot checking in from Denmark. Its most a hobby project, but I do expect to make some great videoes and photoes. But lets see how that goes. :)

Looking forward to be here with you.

Best Regards
Rasmus
Hej Rasmus,

I'm a Dane lost in Brazil... I fly a Mavic Mini and really enjoy the little bird.

Where in DK are you. As a kid, used to spend summers in Tisvildeleje.
Latest ventures in DK have been in Odense.

Greetings!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello from the Crossroads of America RKMichaelsen.

Nice to meet you Rasmus. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hej Rasmus,

I'm a Dane lost in Brazil... I fly a Mavic Mini and really enjoy the little bird.

Where in DK are you. As a kid, used to spend summers in Tisvildeleje.
Latest ventures in DK have been in Odense.
Hi Peter

Thats a long way from DK. I guess you have some better weather condition for flying than I do ? I bet Brazil has a lot of great spots!

I live in Hillerød, so that’s close to Tisvildeleje. Maybe that’s a good spot to visit with the drone.

How often are you in Denmark? Odense is a great city ??

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato