DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From East Meadow New York

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

You'll find that DJi drones practically fly themselves. Whichever one you choose, read the manual! Try to be conservative at first, and expand your horizons slowly. It's a good idea to practice using "Find My Drone". Chances are you'll crash and perhaps lose your drone. It's better to not have to learn to use this feature under less than ideal conditions.

We have over 100,000 members worldwide (including many on Long Island) who can help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it, and share your work when you can, Have fun!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I my self started with the phantom 1 when it came out loved the drone but the size was the issue so when the mavic series came out it was easy to travel with so since then the mavic series is my go to drone.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here in the forum. We look forward to seeing our part of the world.

Still deciding between the Phantom 4 Pro and the Mavic Air 2 but hoping to purchase one soon. Cant wait to get flying. This site looks like a wealth of information and can't wait to learn more.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! I have both, the P4P is the better drone when it comes to photos and video, but the MA2 is very convenient and has great flight time and reception. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78