DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from East Yorkshire,

AZAZEL

Reactions
Hi all, just got my new Mavic Pro all set up, after watching countless youtube videos, and Back garden testing!
Nervously going out for my first real flight..

Reactions: fozzzy and dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi all, just got my new Mavic Pro all set up, after watching countless youtube videos, and Back garden testing!
Howdy from Wyoming @AZAZEL , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum ... Try putting the Mavic into Tripod mode after you take off, and that will slow down all of the moves while you get used to what it does - and it gives the nerves a chance to dissipate! Have fun & fly safe ...

Welcome to the forum ... Try putting the Mavic into Tripod mode after you take off, and that will slow down all of the moves while you get used to what it does - and it gives the nerves a chance to dissipate! Have fun & fly safe ...
Thanks very much!
All help and info like this is useful, i completed first flight with some trepidation, and carried onto into early evening..nerves are less aparent now.!!
over 1hr plus..then as it got darker decided to call it a day, addictive though, i have flown various cheap drones, after flying helicopters for a good few years, my last decent drone was walkera x350..but nowhere near the same league as this baby..

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

South Yorkshire here (the Republic of ;) ). Plenty of nice flying for us in this part of the world.

Just obey rule 1 - don’t be a knob and you’ll get some great footage / images.

Reactions: AZAZEL and fozzzy
Hi ive just bought a Mavic Pro 2, this is my first drone. I took it to the New Forest so i had plenty of space....wow !! Cant believe i didnt have one before. I love it

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard