DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Ericeira, Portugal

lmartins

Reactions
Hi everyone!

Happy to have found this form which I am now avidly exploring.
Been looking to get a drone for quite a while, and finally bought a Mavic Air 2. Always loved photography, and I love all aircrafts too, so I think it just appeals to my senses :)
This will be my first drone. Getting a little anxious about all the restrictions we have in place here, but will continue to explore the information available to safely explore the area.

Thank you all!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi everyone!

Been looking to get a drone for quite a while, and finally bought a Mavic Air 2. Always loved photography, and I love all aircrafts too, so I think it just appeals to my senses :)
This will be my first drone. Getting a little anxious about all the restrictions we have in place here, but will continue to explore the information available to safely explore the area.

Thank you all!
Boas Martins,

Poderás obter toda a informação sobre a legislação atual e sobre a que entrará em vigor em janeiro, através da Apdrone (Associação de Pilotos e Operadores de Veículos não Tripulados) e no canal desta no youtube.
Faz-te sócio, além dos benefícios diretos, por exemplo protocolos, também quantos mais formos mais seremos auscultados pelas autoridades.

Bons voos.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi everyone!

Thank you all!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada