DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Florida

desertvet38

Reactions
Hey everyone...my name is Robert, and I live in Riverview, FL...just south of Tampa. I have a DJI Mavic 2 Pro, and love it! It's my first "real" drone, as all my others have been those cheap plastic models that run around $40 to $80. I've had it now for about a month (the longest I've ever owned one!). I love being near Tampa Bay...lots of beaches, cruise ships coming and going, beaches, etc... I would love to learn more how to get the best night shots, both photos AND video. I'm anxious to learn valuable information on here from more experienced MP2 users.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function if an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function if an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.
Much Appreciated! I'm trying to figure out how to upload a 2 min video, but it keeps saying the file is too large. I'm not understanding that at all. I must be doing something wrong...

Reactions: old man mavic
Put it on YouTube or Vimeo then place that link here.

Thank you so much... Doing that now. I appreciate the help! :)
No problem,it just takes a little time to figure out how this forum works but then it’s easy. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! I'm in Palm Harbor Fl west of Tampa. There are a lot of great people here in the forum with lots of knowledge that are more then willing to help. They have helped me with both my Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom. ?
Hey neighbor! Yep, been to Palm Harbor a few times. It's a beautiful town! I'm excited to learn, and possibly help others too. :)

Reactions: Vader Zoom 01
Hey everyone...my name is Robert, and I live in Riverview, FL...just south of Tampa. I have a DJI Mavic 2 Pro, and love it! It's my first "real" drone, as all my others have been those cheap plastic models that run around $40 to $80. I've had it now for about a month (the longest I've ever owned one!). I love being near Tampa Bay...lots of beaches, cruise ships coming and going, beaches, etc... I would love to learn more how to get the best night shots, both photos AND video. I'm anxious to learn valuable information on here from more experienced MP2 users.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: desertvet38
Reactions: desertvet38

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan