DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Fort Collins, CO

If you happen to be in Loveland during winter, you are allowed to fly in the recreational parks. Here is a snippet of the rules and allowed locations:

“Remote control (RC) motorized vehicles are not allowed; no drones (except for seasonal allowances at Barnes Park, Centennial Park, Fairgrounds Park, Loveland Sports Park, Mehaffey Park and North Lake Park). Please see the Parks and Recreation Unmanned Aerial Systems ("UAS") Policy.
Thanks - I had a question about that. I found that document, but then I found this too:

Which is the most current, do you know?

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Isn't Horsetooth off limits for drones?

I'm not sure, haven't been up there in years. But that is why I mentioned a pullout off the road and not from within the park itself.

Good to know, thank you

Reactions: kanjigirl
I'm not sure, haven't been up there in years. But that is why I mentioned a pullout off the road and not from within the park itself.
Many of the turnouts around Horsetooth are actually within the park. I’m sure the wind is also often very tricky due to the terrain. All in all not a great place for someone just getting started.

Nor for me, either; I’ve been flying for a couple of years, an Air 2S these days and I don’t fly there.

Reactions: Coskier
Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Colorado, has great places to fly, been thru the state a number of times.

Reactions: MA2 317
Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum...Congratulations on your new Mini 2...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safe and always Fly smart...VLOS always.

Reactions: MA2 317

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming