DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Germano - Genova (Ita)

germano.berlo

Reactions
My name is Germano and i am here to get help with my Mavic Air and , offcourse give help. I'm from Italy (Genoa) I have a great passion for dji drones (I own a Mavic Air 1 and a DJI FPV) and for FPV drones in general. I am an electronic technician and i'm almost 60 years old. Some days ago i've started to fix the three batteries of my Air 1, very aged because of the 100 flights each ... I hope to find great help and to be able to give help those who need.

I'm not very familiar with forums, so please be patient.

Germano

Hello from the Crossroads of America germano.berlo.

Nice to meet you Germano. 🤝

Try using the the search engine ( magnifying glass) at the top right of the page for some possible answers.

Here's an example.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

My name is Germano and i am here to get help with my Mavic Air and , offcourse give help. I'm from Italy (Genoa) I have a great passion for dji drones (I own a Mavic Air 1 and a DJI FPV) and for FPV drones in general. I am an electronic technician and i'm almost 60 years old. Some days ago i've started to fix the three batteries of my Air 1, very aged because of the 100 flights each ... I hope to find great help and to be able to give help those who need.

Germano
Welcome Germanio… from Long Island NY. Enjoy the forum. Use search ask questions and share as new perspectives are a plus. 🇮🇹 Godspeed, Droniac

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. Enjoy, and happy flying! 👋🏾

Benvenuto in MP Germano! Felice che tu sia qui.
Welcome to MP Germano! Glad you're here.
There are forum sections for a lot including the Mavic Air. Scroll down the forum list to find other pilots that fly the MA.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Germano
Ciao Germano! I know Genoa very well! I lived in Italy for 4 years during medical school and spent my summers in Camogli and Santa Margherita helping my cousins run their hotels/restaurant. Planning on returning this summer. Can’t wait to fim my old stomping grounds!! Welcome. Ci vedremo la!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000