DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Glasgow, Scotland

Drumsagard

Reactions
Hi Everyone!
Newbie from Scotland here. Just bought myself a Mavic 2 Pro and thought this would be the best place for tips and info.
Looking forward to getting out flying but trying to find out as much as I can about my Mavic and all the rules and regs.
I've just joined my local model flying club which gives me somewhere safe to practice flying. Also watching lots of You Tube vids.
Cheers, John ???????

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to our forum, from Texas, USA (one of your former colonies)!

You'll find that the Mavic 2 Pro and the Mini almost flies itself. This can lead to overconfidence. Try to be conservative at first, and expand your horizons gradually.

Read your manuals, and practice using the "Find My Drone" app. Chances are you'll crash and perhaps lose your drone. Don't wait 'til that happens to try to learn the app under less than ideal conditions. We have several fellow Scots among our membership, and over 100,000 more from around the world who will help you learn your new hobby! Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can!

Glad you've joined us!

Hi Everyone!
Newbie from Scotland here. Just bought myself a Mavic 2 Pro and thought this would be the best place for tips and info.
Looking forward to getting out flying but trying to find out as much as I can about my Mavic and all the rules and regs.
I've just joined my local model flying club which gives me somewhere safe to practice flying. Also watching lots of You Tube vids.
Cheers, John ???????

Welcome to the forum and to drones!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom