DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Homestead, Florida.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi Rerschik! I just joined the forum after seeing your post. I'm in Homestead too and got a Mavic Air about a month and a half ago. I also passed my 107 test recently too. Lots of where we are is covered by the Class D airspace from the air base so it's tough to find good spots to fly down here.

Good luck with the training. Let me know if you find any fun flying locations.

Welcome Rerschik & Kaochen, I'm here in Georgia, the Peach State... thanks for joining.

Reactions: Rerschik
Hi Rerschik! I just joined the forum after seeing your post. I'm in Homestead too and got a Mavic Air about a month and a half ago. I also passed my 107 test recently too. Lots of where we are is covered by the Class D airspace from the air base so it's tough to find good spots to fly down here.

Good luck with the training. Let me know if you find any fun flying locations.
Hi koachen... Good to meet you. Unfortunately, I had to send my Mavic 2 Pro back because it was damaged when I opened the box. Due to some biz travel, I won't reorder until after next week BUT I AM REORDERING. Due to Class D airspace you mentioned, the only place I have found allowable is on the road to the Everglades which is where I plan to spend time. Can I ask why you took the 107 test? ANd do you recommend it? I will let you know how the class in Ft Lauderdale goes Saturday.

I am from Atlanta Georgia. Just got the Mavic Pro2 Zoom a month ago but little flying as lots of restrictions. I'm heading to Florida. I'll stay in Hamstead and then drive to the Keys. I know Key West is off from these Forums. Where else along the road to Marathon can I fly

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

New to flying. Taking classroom training from Dart Drones on Saturday.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! 40 Years ago I was born in Homestead FL, Fly safe and have fun!

I am from Atlanta Georgia. Just got the Mavic Pro2 Zoom a month ago but little flying as lots of restrictions. I'm heading to Florida. I'll stay in Hamstead and then drive to the Keys. I know Key West is off from these Forums. Where else along the road to Marathon can I fly
Sorry. Just saw this. Hope u found places to fly. There’s lots.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929