DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from HOsiHO

Welcome to the forum! :)
Thanks Mavic Help!
I’m impressed by your signature!
How do we get the Premium Pilot Badge please?

Hello fellow drone pilots,

I’m Sami, drone pilot and cinematographer based in south of France, also founder of the HOsiHO agency, specializing in aerial and drone stock images.

I’m myself piloting an inspire 2 (X7) and a Mavic 2 pro, mainly for shooting stock footage, and also for my own customers.

I’m here on the forum because we would like to expand our base of contributors that might be interested to sell their drone images, shot legally, through another outlet that is not a microstock website.

So, if you are interested, please drop me a line and I’ll be happy to explain what we do, need and have to offer.

You can ask to join us from here, and I invite you to have a look at our tips to improve sales of your drone footage.

Check also my forum Profile, and feel free to reply to this post or be in touch.

Last but not least: I’ll post from time to time, customers needs for drone images that we don’t have online and that you might have on your side. If so, it could lead to a quick sale.

Lets keep in touch, and happy so be there!

Sami
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Thanks all for your warm,welcome!
I will try to contribute as much as I can and share drone experiences as well as tips to improve sales of your aerial images, since this is my main business! ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird